OSMS Volleyball Information
Coach Contact Info
TBD, 7th Grade Coach
Lori Zaye, 8th Grade Coach email@example.com
- Mandatory try-outs will be Tuesday, August 4 and Wednesday, August 5.
NO EXCEPTIONS! You MUST attend the first day and may be invited back to return the following days.
- Try-out times: 7th grade 9:00 – 11:00 AM
8th grade 10:30 AM – 12:30 PM
- Teams will be created based on skill, attitude, coachability, discipline, communication, teamwork, and a strong work ethic; NO ONE is assumed a position on the team prior to try-outs.
- Please wear proper attire: gym shorts, t-shirt (with a number on back if possible), socks, and supportive tennis or volleyball shoes. Kneepads are recommended, but not required.
- Please do NOT wear: jewelry, tank tops, or shoes other than tennis or volleyball shoes
- Please bring plenty of water to drink during breaks
- Required paperwork MUST be completed prior to the first day of try-outs, which can be found online at olentangy.finalforms.com. The Physician signed physical is the only paper form that will be turned in to Shanahan’s office. Everything else should be done on Final Forms.
- Practice (mandatory) for those who make the teams will begin Thursday, August 6.
IMPORTANT: Making the team requires commitment, hard work, and dedication. Therefore, ALL practices are mandatory (except in emergency situations). PLEASE schedule family trips and vacations prior to try-outs and practices, as it is important and most beneficial to each player and the teams as a whole to have everyone at every practice.
- Feel free to contact Coach Zaye with concerns or questions